The following is an informative gel nails home edition: DIY guide that you can easily use for you manicure needs. Here you will learn, in different sections, on the modes of application and the types of finishes that you can opt for in this art that has stood the test of time. You will also get handy tips on the do’s and don’ts when decorating these highly conspicuous parts of the human hand.
What tools do you need during the preparation and polishing stages? Are there particular processes that provide better finishes than others? Such and similar questions about the manicuring process will be under full assessment in the next sections. You will also understand how to employ the tools in order to lift the cuticle and thus prevent the polish from falling on your fingertip. There are also explanations on how to keep the area you have just decorated safe and shining until you choose to change the coating. Here is how to get started with the process of applying the shiny, wonderful coating on your own, next:
A Do-It-Yourself Guide on Applying Polish
This gel nails home edition: DIY guide will provide information on what this art is all about before enunciating the application steps. Firstly, this is an art that uses polymer and other powders that serve as durable coatings. The difference between this design and acrylic ones is that the latter use external plastic insertions, while the former are glued onto this part of the human hand directly through UV rays. Indeed, these rays are what form the basis of the application process below:
In order to apply the polish, you need to follow these easy and effective stages:
- Cut short and sterilize the nail by the use of a soft cotton cloth and a detergent.
- The next step is to ensure that the edge of the finger tip, which is the cuticle, does not come between the nail you are about to decorate and the polish. In order to accomplish this role, you may need to dapple warm water on the parts being manicured.
- The next stage is to gently extract the upper-most layer that may be composed of dead cells. This action will precede the application of a new polish that will hold fast on the peeled nail.
- Employ a primer to soak away any oily content that remains. This brings you to the final step of this procedure, which is to add a coating of your choice color. You should also dry the coating immediately after you have applied it. The drying process takes place in less than three minutes under UV rays that come with the polish. You can also repeat the above process to make the fresh look durable.
Why to Use this Art of Manicure
Unlike other artificial means of decorative art, this particular routine bonds directly as a coating to the nail. This is as opposed to acrylic which comes as an appendage that may not have as long-lasting results as that of the art under review. Thus, here are some of the particular reasons you need to employ this design as often as possible:
- A gel nails home edition: DIY guide helps you to keep your manicured nails for a long time with the same shine compared to other deigns.
- You can also easily confine to any kind of pattern that you can perform without assistance. Patterns range from flowery to golden and alternating color designs.
- Because of durability, you do not have to redo the coating often because its shine remains intact after the initial drying process under the UV light.
Tools, Designs and Examples of People Using the Art
As the following beautiful images reflect, a gel nails home edition: DIY guide requires certain tools that can help achieve the wonderful, intricate designs that can easily turn heads.
- The first item you need is a brush. This is for applying the polish in wide, overdrawn strokes over the surface of this finger part.
- You also require a UV dryer, which helps to artificially dry the manicured part in a matter of minutes.
- A primer is another material that you require for extracting beauty products that people usually use daily.
The designs that you can achieve with the above tools and materials include the following:
- A feathery, classy golden tinge.
This design only requires a polish that has a yellowish color in order to bring a golden appearance. You can leave whitish spots on the golden background by applying the brush sparingly and hovering slowly over certain parts that do not require dense coating.
- The full-color look
This is where you dapple several layers of color throughout. There are some instances where using a dark hue on certain fingers and a bright one on at least one finger can increase the wonder of the look.
- A print design.
This is where you dapple various alternating hues on the base of the nail. This can include a zebra effect where you alternate white and black stripes.
Conclusion to This Guide
Thus, as you have observed, this gel nails home edition: DIY guide has offered details about the reason to use this art of manicure. One of these is the fact that it has more durable results than other nail art ideas practices like acrylic which may wear off fast. In this particular routine, however, you can apply several layers of coating that will stay long without losing their shine. You also require a set of tools ranging from a brush for evenly applying the polish, to a UV dryer that completes the process by drying the wet coating. You can also use this guide to achieve a design that complements your particular preferences. These range from alternating color to the complete color patterns. You can also go for a classy golden tinge that works well for especially people who go to exclusive functions where they need neutral tinges on these conspicuous parts of the hand. In short, this is the best art that can help you to achieve a perfect look. It has lasting results, incorporates great designs and employs just a few steps that anyone can follow from the comfort of his or her home. You can also check out our other article for gel nail polish.